Procedures for handling make-up work for students on quarantine
- When a student is placed on quarantine, the teachers will make a packet of work that should be completed while the student is absent from school.
- The work will be available in the main office.
- The secretary or teacher can be contacted to inquire if the work is ready for pick-up. The school number is (843) 921-1030; extension 23 is Mrs. Myers, and extension 26 is Mrs. Brock.
- The teachers are available if there are any questions.
- Work should be completed and returned to the teacher when the student returns to school.
*As Chromebooks are distributed to students and they learn how to use them, the make-up assignments will be uploaded to Google Classroom or students will be expected to join/watch Google Meets to participate in the lesson(s).